"No Logo Templates Found"

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Mr Laughingbird, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi there forumers.

I've gotten a some eMail lately from a few WindowsXP users who don't see any logo templates when they install the new version of The Logo Creator.

If this relates to you - FAQ area should help:
    http://www.thelogocreator.com/faq

dantz likes this.
  2. pjonesCET

pjonesCET

Where and when is the update to Animated Logo Creator going to be ready. I just upgraded from X.6.8 To X.8.1 (Mountain Lion) today and I can no longer use it

By the way my Email address has changed from pjones1 AT kimbanet DOT com
    to pjonescet AT comcast DOT net

3. KD-did

KD-did

Leave the Animated Logo Creator on your machine, so when there is update the required program will be on board. There will be an upgrade email sent and also link on Laughingbird Software webpage. You will be able to enter your name and the email where the link for the new version of the Animated Logo Creator can be downloaded. Watch "Announcements" for the release in the future.

4. pjonesCET

pjonesCET

Okay I'll keep it where it is.

5. Jansventures

Jansventures

This is the first I've heard about Animated Logo Creator..I have The Logo Creator, is this the same thing? Also I saw something about new images(boy & girl)can't remember what they are called or where I saw it. Can you direct me to them. Guess I should have gotten them last night, but it was very late..

6. KD-did

KD-did

Animated Logo Creator is a different V5 product not compatible with V6 at this time.

Mr Laughingbird likes this.
  7. Jansventures

Jansventures

Oh..Thanks KD-did for your reply, didn't want to miss anything. I think I found what I was lookin for last night..3D character pac..a must have. I love Logo Creator!

Mr Laughingbird likes this.
  8. pjonesCET

pjonesCET

Animated Logo Creator You had the ability to create Animated Logos Like spinning balls/worlds. But much more.

9. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi PJ and Jan.

Yes, I'm getting ready to finally launch the update to The Animated Logo Creator! Hang in there... it's almost ready. Just like The Logo Creator, the "ALC" had to be rewritten from the ground up! It took a while. :)

Marc

10. Bizolly

Bizolly

Hi Marc, Can I create my own animations with my Animated Logo Creator? Also, can I embed my own animated gifs? Been trying to find the answers but no luck. I'm looking forward to the new update!