No letter of confirmation nor key successful!!

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by amnesya, Mar 1, 2009.

1. amnesya

amnesya

I installed to logocreator now I recu never of letter of confirmation or key..... It makes twice that I write and I never have answer!!!
    That have to I make to obtain my key of recording please????
    tanks

2. KD-did

KD-did

amnesya, welcome to the forum! Check your "bulk or junk" email folder for your confirmation email from Laughingbird Software. If you used Paypal send Marc a PM with your purchase information and email address used to make the purchase so when he comes into the forum he can take care of you. Marc is the only one that can verify your purchase .Because there have been on going issues with emails getting through from DigitalRiver to Marc PMing is the safest form of communication and prevents key requests emails from being lost to cyberspace. Sending multiple emails just seems to make the problem worse.

3. amnesya

amnesya

THANK YOU for your answer But how then I to contact Marc please I have him(her) déja write has marcATlaughingbirdsoftware.com but I never have an answer of its part. I have never had the letter of confirmation and thus I have never had the key ............. Forgive I because I do not speak English I use a translator thank you for your help(assistant)

4. KD-did

KD-did

5. amnesya

amnesya

Dear Sir,
    Thank you for your help(assistant), I have just sent a message has the address that you kindly gave me;-))
    thank you for your and excuse my English ................

6. KD-did

KD-did

No apology is necessary your English is great.

7. KD-did

KD-did

Where Marc is it is currently 8:30 AM Sunday , it will probably be several hours before he comes into the forum to get your message.

8. amnesya

amnesya

Thank you
    but it is a question that he sees my message and re-lays has my demand so that I can use completely to logocreator;-))
    thank you

9. KD-did

KD-did

He will take care of you .

10. amnesya

amnesya

Dear Sir,
    I did not still receive answer has my demand on behalf of Marc!!
    What is that he(it) shall be possible for you to intervene with him and to ask him(her) the question if he(it) received my message please?
    I do not know any more what to make to join(contact) him(it) and the period(delay) of 30 days of use of logocreator are going to end and I cannot use any more my software ...........
    Thank you for your help

11. amnesya

amnesya

Cher Ami,

I come to follow has my message of this day, do not take into account a that this I had not seen that Marc had answered me!!!
    Thank you still for your kindness friendly