No Format when save

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by John Jo Ong, Jan 26, 2013.

1. John Jo Ong

John Jo Ong

Hi everyone,

When I export the file and save it to my desktop. The file has no format. the save file is useless. I can't even open it to photoshop. I tried all formats like export jpeg, png, transparent png.

What should I do now when I'm sending the file to my client? He can open the file and see the image but no format when you right click and press info in mac.

Please help!

John

2. KD-did

KD-did

All Files

While Mac OS X hides file extensions by default, you can choose to show all file extensions, overriding the "Hide extension" setting in the "Get Info" window. To do this, click on the desktop to activate the Finder if is not already active and select "Preferences..." from the Finder menu.
    [​IMG]
    Then click on the Advanced tab in the Finder Preferences window as shown below:
    [​IMG]
    Finally, check the "Show all file extensions" box. All file extensions will now be visible both on the desktop and in open windows. If you want to hide file extensions again, simply open the Finder Preferences window and uncheck the box.

gcuneo2 likes this.
  3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Yes. Great tip KD.
    John... make sure you actually type in the ".png" or ".jpg" extention.

We're working on this issue for an upcoming update.
    Hang in there. Try the above and let us know how it goes.

Marc