NO Elements in TLC or Business Cards

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by Laurie, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Laurie

Laurie

I have read other threads with this problem but other people seem to have the previous versions and that seems to be the key in getting the elements to work….

I had bought a previous version in 2008. I no longer have that PC and have been working on a MAC for a couple years, I just bought TLC and the business card pack as an add-on yesterday and I do NOT have the elements- NEED HELP. Can't seem to find a fix for this anywhere!

I have a 2010 Macbook Pro running Snow Leopard, if this helps…..

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

When you say you do not have the elements, do you mean ANY elements, or the templates and elements from the business card add on?

To make sure: Elements are individual items: things like stars, swooshes, and orbs. Templates are ready logos: typically they have have some text (Which is an element), some shapes (like a star or an orb- each is an individual element) and a character or two (My favorite is a character namned "Liz"). All the individual elements, put together, make up a template.

You must have, at a minimum, version 6.0 (or above) of The logo Creator to use the add-on packs. I assume you bought the software from the Laughingbird site.

3. Laurie

Laurie

I have the templates in both, no elements in either the Logo creator or the Business Cards. I have the latest Version, 6.6.

Yes, I bought this directly from Laughing Bird website yesterday. Like I said earlier, I had bought the Logo Creator and The Business Card Creator back in 2008. Unfortunately, I no longer have that computer so I have no access to those programs.

Also, I don't think I have all the templates in the Business Card Creator, there doesn't seem to be many….