No Duplicate Logo option in new Logo Creator and can't overwrite saves?

Discussion in 'General Support' started by CharlieB, May 31, 2013.

1. CharlieB

CharlieB

What happened to the Duplicate Logo option in the new version of Logo Creator? I used it quite a bit and now it's gone. Additionally, you can no longer overwrite previous works, you have to change the name (i.e. Project.jpg -> Project1.jpg) in order for it to save.

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Very inneresting, I don not have that issue with saving working logos in version 5.0, 5,2, 6.0, or 6.6..... (all windows versions).

What is your OS?

CTRL ALT V (duplicate with a little offset... )

CharlieB likes this.
  3. CharlieB

CharlieB

I only have these issues with 6.6. There is no physical option to "Duplicate Element" like there was in the previous one. I use Windows 7 Premium. I will try CTRL ALT V, hopefully that will work!

4. trishmullen

trishmullen

Hi Charlie

I too would have used the Duplicate logo a lot and in fact was looking for it today!! I found I got a duplicate by selecting the section to copy then up to Edit and 'paste selected element with offset' - that may work for you too.

I also found, as you did that I had to keep renaming rather than replacing but still a great product.

Trish

CharlieB likes this.
  5. CharlieB

CharlieB

I will look for exactly that, Trish! Thank you for your assistance. I will follow up with my finding based on your suggestion! :)