1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Newbie needs help

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Techno, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Techno

Techno

Hello everyone.
    Firstly i am new to this forum, as you may have guessed :SayingHi:

I have a couple of questions perhaps someone can point me in the right direction?

1. Can someone tell me how to upload my flash buttons to my site and to get them working, cause i am struggling to make it work.

2. It says on the site that i can create ebay ads with the Web Graphics Creator? How?

The answer to both are probably obvious but any help would be most kind

Thank you
    Andy

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Andy.
    Welcome to the forum.

The buttons you create in The Web Graphics Creator can simply be inserted onto you HTML page just as you insert any .swf image.

If you don't yet know how to insert a .swf file - check the users manual that came with your HTML program.

Let me know if I'm misreading your question here Andy. Perhaps you can point me to your site so that I can take a look at what's going on with your buttons.

You can create eBay ads with any of the templates found in The Art Center - for example, the images attached below can be altered with your product's information.

Attached Files:

3. Wicked

Wicked

4. Techno

Techno

Thanks guys!!