newbie-message writing question

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by grafXguy, Jan 31, 2005.

1. grafXguy

grafXguy

Tried using the (font) (size) (color) as well as other features/settings etc. when setting text in a message & signature, can't quite get the hang of it ? Can someone please advise how to properly use these functions. Do you have to pick the desired mode first, then enter the text for each mode? And what do those other little icons to the right stand for? Trying a few things as I go, getting the drift but a explanation would help eliminate the frustration. Also when viewing the logo wanted forum I've noticed the quote button as well as the little button next to the person name with the drop down which includes e-mail private message etc. How do I set that up for myself? .....sorry for the dumb newbie questions but if you don't ask you don't learn..... http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/newthread.php#

2. KD-did

KD-did

3. grafXguy

grafXguy

member list

Katie,
    when I check the member list, why doesn't my name appear?

4. KD-did

KD-did

grafXguy, good question I will see if I can find out why....There is no doubt that you are a member or you wouldn't be able to post.

5. grafXguy

grafXguy

Katie
    ... got your e-mail and answer, Thanks
    p.s. the links you provided Forum usage, reading/posting messages, smilies etc. was just the info I was looking for...thanks a bunch!