Newbee

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by L8M8, Mar 4, 2008.

1. L8M8

L8M8

Hi Each and Everyone,
    I just received my software a couple weeks ago and only started to work with it this past weekend, well, actually fool around with it is more like it. At the moment things look pretty straightforward, I see some of you already smirking at that comment, but I have not yet had time to sink my teeth into a large project using the Web Graphics Creator. Only then will I get a real good feel on how everything works. Most importantly, though, I see a nice little community here with willing advice, help, and guidance offered by the more experienced users, and to my mind that is so much more important for any newbee starting out with new software. I'm sure you will see my posted queries sometime soon in the near future, and I look forward to hearing from you. I'm not the swiftest guy getting off the blocks, but I know once tips, tricks, and advice is given on this forum it usually starts to stick like bellybutton lint. Which then begs the age-old question, unanswered for century after century: How does the lint from your socks get into your bellybutton? :image01:

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Ha!
    LOL.

Welcome to the forum L8M8!
    Have fun looking around and collecting all the lint you can hold.

... The answer to your question:
    It's magic.

3. L8M8

L8M8

Hmmm, interesting, you are saying bellybutton lint is like a Harry Potter thing. It amost makes one wonder whether Rubeus Hagrid even has a bellybutton and if he truly does, it must bear some resemblance to Mount St. Helen in size and circumference. Surely one would find more than lint it that one, so let us not even go there.

Thank you for the warm welcome, Marc, and believe me when I say, I do write shorter paragraphs.

4. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

You had to ask!....

The lint gets there because of your bodyhair!
    The direction of your bodyhair "transports" the lint (wich in itself is worthy of a discovery channel special!) towards your bellybutton, or in Rubeus Hagrid's case; the abyss.
    Even dust and fibers from your jeans and socks makes it all the way up....(from discovery channels Brainiac....i need to get out more!)
    So no magic i'm affraid but!..mistery solved!
    now to figure out where my left socks dissapear to.
    :image31:MD