New Video Business logo ideas needed

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by KidPastor, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KidPastor

KidPastor

Hi,
    I have used Logo Creator off and on for a year or two now and have never really experienced "logo creator's block" like I have right now. I think the problem might just be that it's for MY new venture. I don't seem to run into creative issues when coming up with ideas for other things but this one is personal. Everything that I've come up with so far seems to lack the sophistication that I would like to project. (maybe it's because everything I've done so far is for Children's Ministry...)

Anyway, the name of the business is CDM Video. I'm using that name because it's an offshoot of another established business of mine. I'll be specializing in Real Estate Video tours.

Any ideas to jump start this thing would be much appreciated.

"DING" There's the bell - and they're off, speeding into the first turn of creativity....

Thanks in advance!
    Kidpastor

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

How about showing us some of the stuff you've come up with so far?

3. Juncal

Juncal

How about a house made with film? or a cam that blends into a house shape? or a house where the walk entry become into film with a wave? or maybe not the whole house made of film but only the windows and doors? or maybe... I better shut up.

4. KidPastor

KidPastor

Sorry I didn't post examples first. I actually didn't think I had come up with anything worth saving - they were that bad! (and the ones I've included might be just as bad as the others or worse!) Maybe I should have posted this in the other forum requesting rates for someone to develop a logo for me. PM me with your rates as I might be open to that as well.

I started quickly tossing ideas out and I actually I saved a couple starting points this time and have included them. I'm not sure any of them really grab me at this point, though.

Thanks!
    KP

Attached Files:

5. Worlock

Worlock Guest

what about this?

Attached Files:

6. Juncal

Juncal

Hi KidPastor,

Do you have a competitor? Does anybody do the same job? Try to check how this people is doing or has done. Maybe you can open the horizont.

Just as an advice, design a logo is one of the most important things for a company, try to keep it simple, what you are showing looks good, keep it that way, and keep your eyes wide open, maybe the inspiration is right next to you.

R2

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

KidPastor...Heres something along the lines of your logos...Its a simple design.

Attached Files:

8. KidPastor

KidPastor

Juncal - THANKS for the logo ideas! I also appreciate the advice regarding the logo design and it's intended purpose. Very helpful to keep in mind as I journey down this path ...

Worlock - Good ideas as well. Nice incorporation of the images. Man, I've seen your stuff posted here and you never cease to amaze me with the variety of ideas. Must be nice to be so prolific :image04-1:

I'm not sure I'm heading in the direction of the clipart/pictures. I'm thinking more along the lines of a "text / logo element" design. (if that makes sense) I would like to keep things in the three, maybe four color range to allow easy duplication.

KP

9. Worlock

Worlock Guest

SSSSSHHHHHH!!! Dont let my wife hear you say that :D

Thank you...always willing to assist in any way I can :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.