New Version

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by Mudge, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Mudge

Mudge

:attention
    Im looking at buying the Flash Ad Creator, but I'd like to know when the new version will be out (like a date not "soon" please) and is the new version going to have sound.
    Thanks

2. Mudge

Mudge

So I guess its too hard to answer...and by the look of other threads about this software ...Im starting to think that maybe I should spend my 56 bucks somewhere else!!

3. Chas Roberts

Chas Roberts

The software in its present form is pretty good. You can create useful little ad campaigns. It is lacking in features, but those will probably come in the next version. In the meantime, I've made an application that allows you to tweak the templates without re-inventing the wheel each time. It works for me, sort of. I'd like to have more parameters under control, though - like duration of page, URL per page, and real font control.

4. Mudge

Mudge

Thanks

Thanks for the reply Chas, but Im in the process of doing business with some people and my decision to purchase this software is primarily a time and sound consideration. That is, how soon will the new version be available and will sound capabilities be included. The look and ease that the blurbs portray is what is temporarily holding me back from purchasing another program. But as they say ....you cant wait forever. Thanks again for you reply.

5. Chas Roberts

Chas Roberts

Out of curiosity, why is sound a factor? There are easy ways to include soundtracks that don't require java or flash... For me the desired feature for FAC is the ability to make a container that has several different presentations that rotate and each should link to a different URL. That would be the factor that make FAC more valuable.