New User

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by Stonecarver, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Stonecarver

Stonecarver

Hello, I'm a new user of Logo Creator. I'm using V5.2 Corporate edition. One of the online tutorials makes reference to 'additional logo sets in Corporate 2 and 3'. The link in the tutorial directs me to the Laughingbird web site, but I have not been able to find any reference to corporate sets 2 and 3. Can anyone explain?

2. KD-did

KD-did

Hello Stone carver and welcome to the TLC forums.

There are other editions, however I am unaware of any titled Corporate 2 and 3. The additional editions are:

Business Mascot Logos
    Sports Logo Edition
    Real Estate Logo Edition
    Entertainment Logos
    Travel And Leisure Logo set
    The Spiritual Logo collection
    The MEGA PAK Logo set (All the above with the addition of Corporate in 1 edition )

3. Stonecarver

Stonecarver

Corporate Editions 2 & 3

KD-did:
    The corporate 2 & 3 sets are referenced in the online tutorial "Creating a logo in 5 easy steps" by Marc Sylvester.

4. awalck

awalck Staff Member

I believe this link shows the paragraph he's referring to. http://www.logocreator.com/tutorial_01.htm

"There are many different sets to choose from. You'll find more logo sets (like the Corporate sets 2 and 3, the Hollywood logo set or the Cartoon pak) at http://www.thelogocreator.com"

5. KD-did

KD-did

I did see that and I am at a loss to explain why there is a reference to Corp 2 and 3 unless the text was a mere oversight from when Marc combined and renamed some editions.

6. Stonecarver

Stonecarver

Corporate Editions 2 & 3

In the last tutorial regarding Creating a corporate logo : circular 'badge', Neal Howard also stated "For this logo I used the Corporate Edition 2 logo set, and Orbs Object library." Were these possibly older versions that have now been combined?

7. awalck

awalck Staff Member

I think you are right Katie, I seem to remember them in an earlier edition of TLC before the new site was built.