New User

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by DT45, Nov 7, 2005.

1. DT45

DT45

Hi everyone,

I had my new logo designed an hour after I got the software home from the store. Easy to use and a lot of fun. We are trying to make business cards and cannot preview them or print them after they are made. We then tried to export them to Print Master and Avery software and they would not recognize the files even though they said they should. In fact when exporting to Print Master it would cause the program to shut down every time. I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong or forgetting. Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks DT45

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi DT.
    Thanks for the post.

... make sure you're "exporting" the logos as a Jpeg, BMP or Gif image (you'll find various image format options under the Export menu).

If you "Save" the logos, you'll save the file as a native ".tlc" document that can only be read by The Logo Creator software.

I'm sure PrintMaster can read in Jpegs or .Bmp images.

Also, check out The Corporate Identity Creator. It's not yet live, but it will produce great looking Business Cards, Letterhead and Envelopes using your exported logos.

http://www.cicreator.com

( Export your logo from The Logo Creator as a ".png with transparancy" file - then bring it into the Corporate Identity machine above! )

Have fun with it! :D

- Marc

3. KD-did

KD-did

Both PrintMaster and Printshop by Broderbund can use most any export format.