New to this

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by RotR, Oct 18, 2007.

1. RotR

I expected this logo creator that came with my Print Shop Pro Publisher Deluxe to be easier to use! I guess I need to read the "destructions" because I have struggling all day to create my business logo and finally gave up!! Very limited as to what I can create and I think my logo is pretty simple.
    Well, anyway, hello everyone. I live in OR right now but have been all over the US. I am a nurse and I want to be a personal chef. In the process of creating business cards, brochures and trying to create a logo to import onto all that stuff. Not having much luck yet but I'll keep trying.
  2. Worlock

Worlock Banned

If you need help or suggestions to get your designing gear in motion just holler....Im sure we can get the gears turning :) Welcome to the forum.
  3. KD-did

KD-did Staff Member

RotR, don't be so hard on yourself... absolutely the hardest logo to make is the one you do for yourself. I found it necessary to figure out what I liked and didn't like before I came up with a logo I was happy with. Think in steps... like what colors you like or what color combination you like. Look at the fonts...what ones do you find pleasing?