New to this forum

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by Mr W2ass, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Mr W2ass

Mr W2ass

Hello all, Just registering here to see if i can get some help here!
    After 25 years of busting my butt working for the BOSS, I have decided to retire, I now have time for all my hobbies. I have decided to make my own hobby web site, I have made it and its almost loaded with all the info i need on it, but im missing a few nice logo's and animated things, so here i am trying to figure it out. I hope this was the right place to go and the right software to get.. But time will tell.. we will seya all in the forum cause i have alot of questions.... 73 de w2ass ( amateur radio call sign):image09:

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hi!

Welcome to the forum.

I think you'll find many members here that will be happy to help you out. Feel free to ask anything. We'll do our best!

3. tcausley

tcausley

I too am a Amateur Radio operator and would love to see some stuff for our webpages. There are over 700,000 of us in the US and many more across the pond in Europe that would love ham radio templates. They are very scarce on the internet. Thanks for listening (or reading)
    Tom K8TCC (Ham Radio Call)

4. KD-did

KD-did

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  5. tcausley

tcausley

Thanks KD-DID for the help. I already use lots of those images from other sites.