New to the site but I've got a doozie of a question!

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by FLM, Jul 22, 2007.

1. FLM

FLM

Hello everyone,

I have been working on LC v3...really old...I just upgraded to V4 and will probably just break down and buy the complete set one day soon, but... until then I need a lil help...How do you ...if you can, change the highlighted color of an orb say for instance a blue highlight to a Teal one????

I'm trying to figure out how to change a blue highlight on a black orb...
    Can anyone help me or am I going to have to quickly rig up something in photoshop???

Thanks,
    :SayingHi:
    FLM

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Welcome aboard. If the orb you are trying to change the high lite on is a PNG file. Well you can't change it. You would have to create a new orb. Some of the elements in TLC cannot be changed.

HTHs

If you need anything else just let us know.

3. Maldenite

Maldenite

Elements

Can elements be loaded into a special applications folder? That way customized elements can be used over and over. Thanks!

4. KD-did

KD-did

You can add a folder into TLC for your very own elements.

For Macs:
    Right click on the TLC icon in your application folder. Then click on "Show Package Contents". Open the "Contents" folder. Open the folder MacOS and find the folder "Logo Elements" make yourself a new folder there giving it a name and start adding your elements there. When you look under "IMAGES" your elements file will now be in the drop down menu.

5. Maldenite

Maldenite

Elements Delight

Thanks! Wonderful way to add elements. I appreciate your very quick help on this question. :image28: