New to Forum

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by crlsmchl, Dec 6, 2007.

1. crlsmchl

Hello Everyone,

My name is Carlos Michael. I am very happy to be a part of the Laughingbird Forum. I have purchased several LB products and am looking forward to purchasing and using additional LB products.

I am 45 years old. I was born and raised in southern California but have been living in Tulsa, Oklahoma since 2002.

I am a published author and professional speaker. I also own my own business; Administrative Consulting and Desktop Publishing.

I once owned two underwear stores while living in California: The Underwear Express and Underwear U. I am reopening The Underwear Express in Stillwater, Oklahoma and Underwear U in Oklahoma City.

I enjoy making new friends and learning new ways of creating with great products like Laughingbird.

Oh, I am the father of four wonderful children; 3 sons and 1 daughter, ages 19 - 13.

I love them dearly.

I can be found on Myspace, Yahoo 360, Tagged, Multiply, Ringo, and several other fun sites.

I also have my own website at

I am pleased to meet you.

Have a great day!
  2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Wow - a great introduction post. Thanks for sharing and WELCOME to the forum!
  3. crlsmchl

Thank You

Thank you, Randy.

I am very excited about being a part of the Laughingbird Forum. I love the LB products and have been absolutely thrilled with how user friendly the products are.

In fact, it is about time for me to place a new order.

Have a great day.