New & not sure which package to purchase

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by crosspi, Mar 8, 2008.

1. crosspi

crosspi

I'm leaning more towards CIC than TLC. I will need letterhead, business cards, envelopes, etc. as well as creating a logo for my private investigations business. I understand that CIC does offer the ability to create a logo.

As far as printing letterhead, business cards, etc., am I restricted to using my printer at home and the online partner or can I save it to a cd and go to my printer in town if I choose?

Any feedback is always appreciated!

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Crosspi!
    Welcome to the forum.

If you're wanting to do both, I would recommend getting the CiCreator. It contains 50 logos, along with The Logo Creator Engine, and the ability to create business cards and letterhead.

And yes, you can most definitely take your cards to whatever printshop you like. The software (and myself personally) use VistaPrint. They're very inexpensive and output great work.

Marc

3. crosspi

crosspi

Marc,

Thanks for the info. I ended up purchasing CIC and have been playing with it since I installed it late yesterday. So far, I've been pleased. I only wish we could manipulate the objects (skew) more than what is available. I still have a lot to play around with and have come up with 7 different ideas for logos but haven't chosen one yet.

As for using Vista, I'll certainly give them an opportunity. I just wanted to make sure that I had other options.

Thanks again!

Kimberly
    Cross Investigations Agency