Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by carolina05, Mar 6, 2007.

1. carolina05

Hello, I just joined today and I was searching for information. I am from Conroe, Texas - I have a consulting business and try to help my customers with whatever problems that arise in their lives -- which includes business cards, brochures, translating services from English to Spanish and from Spanish to English, among other services. If I cannot help them, I have an attorney who can that works with me. Anyway, I was searching for an answer for changing the dimensions of a project -- a business card to 1062 x 615 pixels or 3.54 x 2.05 inches. Can someone answer this question for me. Thank you for any assistance that can be given. :Working:
  2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Carolina05.

The best way to do this is to use The Corporate Identity Creator. ... yes, that's a plug for the software - but if you're going to create business cards, that's the way to do it. The Logo Creator by itself won't output the logo in the sizes you require (which is the exact reason I created the CiCreator).

The CiCreator will output the exact dimensions you ask about above.

You can also create your logo in The Logo Creator, and upload it to my printshop partner: VistaPrint. You can upload it and put it onto a pre-designed business card - have them printed and shipped right to your door.

Hope this helps a bit!

- Marc