New Mascot Web Site!

Discussion in 'Resource & Recommendations' started by Borpean, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

It's been long overdue but a new mascot site is up!

www.borpeantown.com

As the artist of the "The Company Mascot Edition" and "ExpansionPak", the site offers affordable high quality mascots that are royalty free! The mascots are sure to liven up your business or personal use.

BorpeanTown mascots an affiliate of LaughingBird Software, are easily incorporated into The LogoCreator and other imaging software. Each mascot comes in PNG, GIF TIFF and EPS perfect for print!

Thanks to some forum members as well as LaughingBird, I hope this site offers you lively characters to help get you noticed! New mascots are being created daily so check back regularly.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at dave@borpeantown.com

Thanks for reading!
    Best regards,
    -Dave

2. Lats

Lats Staff Member

Nice looking site there Dave - well done!!

3. perfectjewel

perfectjewel

Dave,

The mascots look great! Question -- Do you get the mascot in various poses when you purchase?

4. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Those will be in the next batch.

Thanks!

5. LovellTech

LovellTech

Are you going to keep this as a single purchase site? Have you considered a membership type site? Just curious , I do alot of web design and often have use for mascots, cartoons and such.

thanks in advance.

6. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

HI LovellTech,

Yes, a lot of changes and ideas are being made for the new mascots.

Email me when you have the chance or direct me to where I can email you.
    I really like your site by the way.

7. perfectjewel

perfectjewel

Pat,

That is a great looking site you have, and having three sites of my own and constantly looking at others, I have a considerable frame of reference.

Very classy!

8. LovellTech

LovellTech

Thanks for the kind words Jewel, I appreciate it. Having designed so many sites for other people our site tends to get overlooked and neglected :( .

Dave, I fixed my profile so I can receive email from members, if you would like to contact me feel free to do so.

If anyone is interested in working together on some projects send me an email. I would be willing to trade some design services for some logo design services. I usually have 3-5 projects going on at once so I am always in need of logos and graphics. Doesn't have to be a trade, If you do logos send me an email with rates and examples.