New Marketing Mascot MEGA Collection

Discussion in 'Announcements!' started by Mr Laughingbird, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

tkmorin likes this.
  2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I've actually just had the chance to really dig into this set--- and I love having the different formats to work with. I don't think user realize something with the line art images: You can easily fill them in with any image editing program. My choice is "Photoshop elements" but GIMP (which is free) is just one of many that has the "bucket fill" option... I have zero concept of color coordination by the way!

man1.JPG

Affinity and snginc like this.
  3. KD-did

KD-did

Don't forget that Window users have"PAINT" on board that can be used for painting content made with DINGBATS tOO!

Affinity and snginc like this.
  4. KD-did

KD-did

Some information:
    Paint.NET is free image and photo editing software for PCs that run Windows. It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community provides friendly help, tutorials, and plugins.
    It started development as an undergraduate college senior design project mentored by Microsoft, and is currently being maintained by some of the alumni that originally worked on it. Originally intended as a free replacement for the Microsoft Paint software that comes with Windows, it has grown into a powerful yet simple image and photo editor tool. It has been compared to other digital photo editing software packages such as Adobe® Photoshop®, Corel® Paint Shop Pro®, Microsoft Photo Editor, and The GIMP.

gcuneo2 likes this.