New Logo

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by max401, Dec 5, 2008.

1. max401

max401

I've attached a copy of the logo design for my new company. This design will be used on all marketing materials (brochures, web, letterhead, business cards, employee shirts) and incorporated into the design throughout the facility.

Let me know what you think.

:image25:

Attached Files:

2. Doc

Doc Staff Member

It's a nice bright logo ideal for a web site etc and would be easily associated in time with your company. What I would look at is a different version with solid color fills for employee clothing and printed matter as the more colors you have the bigger the $$ for printing and graduated fills count as multi color.

3. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

I like the logo, it really eye catching and make me want to go :D

4. bliss

bliss

Nice Logo however....

You must keep in mind if you want to embroider or silkscreen on clothing??? too much detail , keep it simple and clean.

5. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Im not real certain about it, Theres something that doesnt sit with me in the design itself, But I cant put my finger on it exactly...Colors...Elements...Text,

To be honest I dont think the logo conveys what your trying to say about a family fun center.

6. Laurenv

Laurenv

I think its cool looking, but quite busy to the eye to me, especially if you are going to use If you just use the text alone on a transparent or white background then I think it would be just fine like that. If you wanted a graphic element in your logo, then maybe the swoosh would be nice around the word "Max". The colors are great and fun!