New Logo

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by allsource, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allsource

allsource

Was wondering if any one had any ideas for a new logo for a Commercial & Residential Grading Co. (Clearing - Grading - Storm Drainage - Curb - Gutter - Paving )

I am thinking of yellow and black like the colors of a Bob Cat

Also using the letters T G (Thompson Grading, Inc.) and the rest of the name. I will be using this for the website, business cards, vechicles, billboards etc. One standard logo for the entire company.

I was even thinking of say dirt as the fill of the letters T G or something not sure how to do this.

I know it is Christmas but I really need to come up with something fast. Need by first of year.

2. allsource

allsource

Grading Logo

Played around with this a bit and came up with this what does folks thinks, plus any other designs welcome

Attached Files:

3. csykes

csykes

Thompson Grading

I've attached a pic for a logo idea. Let me know if you like this direction, as well as any changes you might like.

If you design your own, remember that you want it to look good on paper as well as the web. So I would take your background out of the design to make sure it will look good on paper in either full color of just B&W.

Attached Files:

4. allsource

allsource

Logo

:image28:Very nice. Did you get the text and letters from the TLC creator software tempates/text themes?

I like this one a lot. Can you email me the source file for the TLC software and/or the .png file?

Again very nice, may I use this one or atleast tweak it a little if you send me the fies and then use?

5. csykes

csykes

Yes, everything came from TLC and a little creativity using the tools. I'd be happy to send you the source files and an explanation of how I created it so that you can tweak it yourself for $20, or I will tweak it for you and then send you the files for $35 (as long as there aren't major modifications). If you're interested, let me know. If you want to work out some other kind of deal, I'm open for suggestions. You can visit my website and see a few other examples at www.csykes.com/design.

6. allsource

allsource

Logo

:image28:OK Great. Let me get past the first of hte year here. Alsp may I as a question...? I do not see that faon of text in the TLC package. IS this a font you purchased extra, download from somewhere to work within TLC or how did you get that font and style out od the fonts I seem to have in my package. I have the TLC complete package with all of the templates.

In Christ, and bless you and you fimaly & have a Happy New Year.

Allsource

7. csykes

csykes

I'm assuming you're talking about the the tgi. It's actually two different fonts, both from TLC. The g is eight track. The t & i are impact. BUT the i is actually a backward t with a few white rectangles hiding parts of the t. The Thompson Grading, Inc. is impact as well, I think. But I've used a little trick to make it look 3D.
    Just let me know when you want to go forward with the design.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.