New Logo Needs Review

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by yassen5547, May 11, 2009.

1. yassen5547

yassen5547

Hi everyone. I have been working on a new logo. The business name is RJ3. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. I will take criticism as well as long as it is constructive. Ideas on how to improve or suggestions are also welcome. Thanks for looking. I am anxious to see your feedback.

Attached Files:

2. 3DS

3DS

hello yassen,

Your composition is working ok, your blue/green colors compliment each other nicely. I really enjoy your use of the light bulb-to-stars symbols in the open arms of a star-shaped person too. The only thing I see that could use the most improvement is maybe the use of RJ to the 3 styles. It doesn't help much to change the font styles or formatting in a title.

I would just focus on first keeping the "RJ3" formatted the same, and maybe readjusting the size & placement of it til you get a better fit or composition. Doing this will probably want to make you then readjust the other elements as well, in my experience.

Good job and keep up the creativity!

3. yassen5547

yassen5547

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback.

4. doc fluty

doc fluty

I like it.. i just think its hard to read.. expecially if it were smaller.. i harldy even noticed the 3 under the guy

maybe some brighter colors to bring it out more? or a thicker font...

5. yassen5547

yassen5547

Here is an updated one. Can you please let me know your opinion and if I am on the right track? Thanks!

Attached Files:

6. yassen5547

yassen5547

Here is one that is not transparent.

Attached Files:

7. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Much easier to read now, well done on the adjustments :image28: