New Logo Ideas

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Bosque, Oct 1, 2005.

1. Bosque

Bosque

Well I emailed the first logo samples to my brother, he really liked them but they weren't quit what he was looking for. This is the new discription he gave me

Circle of people surrounding a heart with a cross and dove in the background.
    These are some ideas I came up, I would love some feedback from you guys please.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KD-did

KD-did

Great elements!! Try having the heart larger and as the background for the cross, the dove centered but smaller like in your 5th sample surrounded by the circle of people. That should pull the elements together and tighten the logo up.

3. Bosque

Bosque

How about this?

[​IMG]

4. KD-did

KD-did

Better...it is tightening up...but not quite there yet.

Try sizing the cross to slightly smaller than the heart..you want it so the heart is the frame..The dove placement is great on the cross...increase the image in relationship to the cross.. and add the circle of people around the dove.

More like #1 but the heart as the bachground.

5. Bosque

Bosque

how's this one

Is this any better? and I really appreciate your tips

[​IMG]

6. KD-did

KD-did

Much better in my opinion...it is now grouped so the elements look like they belong together. It has balance.Play with the colors of cross &/or heart so it pops and you will have it.!!

sort of like this:

7. Bosque

Bosque

this better?

[​IMG]

8. KD-did

KD-did

Looking real good!Your logo has the message happening. I think your brother will be very pleased. And you still have room to make adjustments. In fact, here is an idea for you and thatis to only have an outline of a heart instead of the red.

I love the circle of people where did you find that?

9. Bosque

Bosque

circle of people

I found the circle of people in one of my masterclipart cd's. Thanks so much for the great ideas, I will let you know what my brother decides.

10. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

Not to through a damper on an otherwise nice collection of clipart, but doesn't it all seem about too much? Maybe it's easier to convince your brother that less is more then it is to come up with a simple clean and crisp design using his suggestions.
    Just a thought hè
    MD