New logo ideas wanted and solutions !

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by kavinrocky, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kavinrocky

kavinrocky

thanks..i want some ideas.,..im trying to be a good designer !

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

To be a good designer, Practice making logos...

3. KD-did

KD-did

Worlock is absolutely right PRACTICE not only helps you design, you will also become more familiar with the software itself and your confidence will grow There are all sorts of images,information and easy techniques you can learn about here in the forum so you can develop your very own style.

4. Worlock

Worlock Guest

In your post youve said that your a good designer, Post some of your designs and let others tell you their ideas, try the ideas out and grow from there..Its not like these members wont help because they will, Just designing isnt all there is to this, Listening and remembering what youve been told is important too. as I have stated before...Each of us here has our own styles, Now you need to find yours and build on it. Think about what you want to do, Look at the different designs you see on here, learn techniques for example:
    Word placement, Fonts to be used, Graphic or no graphic...All these choices make up a design now its up to you to decide what your going to use and how your going to use it. Learn your limitations and then learn how to overcome those and it will get to a point where you can become the designer you want to be... Ok Grasshopper?

5. kavinrocky

kavinrocky

Ok..thanks for that..i tried this year and almost gave up..but you all have gv me encouragement..i will try my best...thanks alot.

6. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Well I can say this...I too thought about giving up as well ( many times ) I even took a time off to re-evaluate myself, just remember you wont please everyone with your designs, but the ones you do please are the ones you need to take care of. and they will come back for more :) But you got to find your medium in which you like to do. Once you get that, Its downhill after that!

7. kavinrocky

kavinrocky

Im going to start off..First im going to buy Adobe Illustrator Cs4 and try out some designs...I think i just need three important softwares..Adobe Illustrator cs4,adobe photoshop and tlc..Thats enough i guess..

i will buy em and try em out..I will go through all tutorials..:image24::image24::image24:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.