New logo for my Church

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Azionite, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Azionite

Azionite

Hi all,

I'm new around here been messing around with TLC for a while, but never really did anything until I got v3.5. I really like what it can do.

Ok, since this is a gallery let me put up the logo I created for my church. Please let me know what you think. Any suggestions/comments.

Thanks,

Here it is:
    [​IMG]

2. Eddy Killops

Eddy Killops

Very well done!!

Eddy

3. Azionite

Azionite

Thanks Eddy! The software makes it so easy to make!

Here's another one for a fictional company that I just whipped up in literally a few minutes.

[​IMG]

4. Eddy Killops

Eddy Killops

I think you have the hang of this software!

You are right ... it is so easy to use and you can make logo's in a metter of minutes after installing the software.

Eddy

5. jamirae

jamirae

great logo!

great job on the church logo! I've been playing with logocreator and am having a blast myself! I'll have to post some of my creations in a thread here too.. :)

6. LogoCreek

LogoCreek

Hey Azionite

Awesome job on the Church Logo!!:banana :banana

Im sure some folks would like to know how you put it together.. give everyone an idea about your step by step..

- Erik

7. Azionite

Azionite

Thanks for the kind words, Erik.

Here are the steps that I took to create the logo:

Step 1: Added the two "hills" from the swooshes library in TLC. Changed their color to green (they were blue).
    Step 2: (The longest part) I opened a picture of our church building in PaintShop Pro and traced the outline of the building with lines (for the building) and circles (for the windows). Then, I hid the layer that had the picture of the church on it. Filled the blank places with color (green) for the outline I had just created and saved the image as a GIF.
    Step 3: Imported the image of the church building into TLC and positioned it behind the "hills".
    Step 4: I had to import some blank white images and place them behind the hills, but in front of the building to hide the parts of the building that I didn’t want to show.
    Step 5: Imported the cross image that’s on the front of the building and scaled it to the size I wanted.
    Step 6: Added my text. Made the font color yellow and outlined it in the same green as the church building. Scaled it to the size I wanted, and voila... I was done.
    Step 7: Exported as JPEG

Let me know if you have any questions about any of these steps. The part that was the hardest to get right was Step 2, simply because I had to do that part "by hand". Everything else was built into The LogoCreator!

8. LogoCreek

LogoCreek

Azionite

Thanks for sharing your logo and step by step..

It looks great!