New Idea

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by pyropro, Jan 29, 2005.

?

What do you think?

1. Good

23.5%
  2. Bad

17.6%
  3. Needs Changes

58.8%
  4. Don't Care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. pyropro

pyropro

This is a new idea I had for my company logo. Tell me what you think and voteThanks.

2. denhom

denhom

Much too dark, and not legible at the posted size.

Sorry, but it needs work.

3. lordzenn

lordzenn

I agree it is much to dark. Even if you blew it up a bit the print is too dark to be read so I suggest tweaking it a bit but good effort.

Cheers!

4. Blogo

Blogo

Your fonts too light and too dark.

5. Blogo

Blogo

I mean too dark for your background, You can't hardly see the fonts :rolleyes:

6. denhom

denhom

May I add to blogo's thoughts? The fonts are too lightweight, too thin, too fine to stand out against that dark background. The idea is good, but the implementation needs to be fine-tuned.

To do that needs one of two things, either a heavier font, or a lighter background.

7. Blogo

Blogo

Yup! :)

8. Shelly

Shelly

Too Dark !!

9. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

well, if your presenting fireworks, maybe some brighter colors to a black background.
    good luck :)

10. lordzenn

lordzenn

11. denhom

denhom

I trust that we have not offended you. We really would like to see any adjustments you might make.

One thing I was thinking of, how well this works will depend on its application: if it is quite large and is the only thing on a black label, it may work very well (we are viewing a small low rez image on a white screen); if, however, the logo itself will be small, with lots of text (white text on the black background), the white of the text will overpower your design.

12. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

denhom is right. Hopefully we did not scare you away. We really would enjoy seeing the tweaks you done to your logo :)

13. willwinuk

willwinuk

I like it, but a bit too dark.

14. adaniel65

adaniel65

The Layout is OK. But my question is what does the Ying/Yang object have to do with fireworks, it has more to do with Martial Arts and Taichi. I suggest you do a little research for a more appropriate image to complement the fireworks message text. I recommend a design book to help you: Design Basics Index by Author Jim Krause.

Think about every element of your design and what it is that you are trying to promote in the Logo.

Antonio
    AntonioDesigns Inc.