New Graphics Pack Available from my web site!

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by gunsmoke, Jun 26, 2015.

1. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Hi everyone! I just uploaded a graphics pack on my web site. The graphic below was actually made using TLC and those graphics. Check them out if you have time. Oh, and have a couple of freebies on me.
    :cowboy:
    ghost.jpg

Attached Files:

snginc likes this.
  2. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I don't know . . . think I should do a whole set ?? :1whistle:

gc_Super1.jpg

gcuneo2 and snginc like this.
  3. snginc

snginc

sounds good to me!

4. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I think Glenn's logo looks pretty good there! But I think I'll pass. Just playing around with things. Matches the suit anyway!
    :1smile smile:

5. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I'm having a bear of a time figuring out how to embed a logo into the clothing layer on a 3d model.... definitely a steep learning curve.

6. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

This is "Sarah"--- I named her after my first girlfriend in High School....

I'm rebuilding all my libraries- going to offer sets of just one character, I figure 100 images in a set, also messing around with flash files.....

sarah1.JPG

Terje likes this.
  7. KD-did

KD-did

Looks like great fun!

8. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Since I had to format my hard drive I'm being pretty careful on organizing stuff-- especially installing all the add on paks to poser and iClone--- It's easy to muck things up in Poser..... It's also easier for me to set up 1 character, and do all the poses, and clothing changes, and expression changes, then move onto the next character....

DAZ3D is free, and has about the prettiest interface, and flawless integration of add ons.... I just didn't like some of the features.

When I realized what was going on with my hard drive the first thing I backed up was my laughingbird document directory.

I typically create a folder in the logo elements, and export each image as I create it directly into that folder. I was having too many "versions" of the same images- plus for me it's easier to only look in one spot for images.

9. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I like the 'Sarah' character!

I cheated on the logo embedding. All I did was overlay the logo and then used the transparency to make it look like it fit. But if it's not a straight on shot, it's not gonna look good. I haven't figured it out in Daz either. It's doable, with a lot of work and effort, but I'm looking for an easy way. Not there yet . . .

10. snginc

snginc

[​IMG]

gunsmoke likes this.