New Download Error

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by milo, Sep 29, 2008.

1. milo

milo

I was all excited about designing a logo and website graphics etc. but I don’t seem to be able to download my new purchase?

I click begin HTTP download (for V5.2 – Entertainment Collection), but it just opens a new page with:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, service@digitalriver.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I have emailed the address above, but I’m 6 hours ahead of you guys and really wanted to have a play tonight.

Does anyone know of another way to download or if I can use a previous version for now?

Also….. Any ideas on a circus type logo for me would be appreciated (Milo’s Entertainment) www.milotheclown.co.uk I want to have a new red, yellow and blue theme.

Ta.

2. KD-did

KD-did

3. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Also Milo....Put your logo request in the Help Wanted With My Design area, Im sure you will have alot of designs to choose from, maybe even one from me...I do alot of clown designs..hehehehehe!

4. KD-did

KD-did

You are right Worlock it does sound like a FUN project...hope Milo takes your advice.

5. Worlock

Worlock Guest

6. Wicked

Wicked

Excellent design Worlock but if I was a kid you would have just scared a bad word out of me.. Also please take this in kind humor of irony but look at that design and then look at your sig..

As well welcome to the forum milo I am sure you will get everything worked out soon. Digital River has been good with me in the past when I needed help.

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

:lol:
    Youd be surprised how many kids are actually scared of clowns..I know I was when I work with grown women that are!

Some wont even go to McDonalds because of the big Ronald they have sitting on the bench!

Heres 1 more kiddie friendly
    [​IMG]