New design ideas..

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by keywolf, Apr 19, 2008.

1. keywolf

keywolf

I have just started web design and logo designing and I decided to make some mock logos to see what people thought of what i could do? Any thought on these basic ones I created today?

[​IMG]

2. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Nice work there keywolf. Welcome to the forum. Really nice. The only thing I would do personally, is make the H&A a thicker and larger font (but not huge) to make is stand out a little more on the top two. But, I really like the nice clean designs.

3. keywolf

keywolf

Thanks, like the quick reply on this forum :image28:

And i know there where still a few things wrong with them and i will try the bigger font. (I'm guessing you mean on the padlock??)

4. KD-did

KD-did

Welcome to the forum.... nice clean designs. Maybe you could get some attention through your local locksmith association.

5. keywolf

keywolf

I'm not really sure that I have a local locksmith association and i haven't really thought about contacting people about work yet, just seeing what I could do and getting some feedback from people with experience.

Personally, I'm still learning the ins and outs of illustrator, but i guess everyone is.. its such a big program.