New B In Need Of Help With Fonts And Etc

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by supranick750, Feb 5, 2007.

1. supranick750

supranick750

Hello. iam very computer illiterate and need some help with a problem iam having. i just bought the TLC v 5.0 and after i installed the software it asked for a key with a code in the box and there was none. Was it just not inside my box or do you have to get it somewhere else. Also, i tried downloading some new fonts and is goes to my MACS font book but when i look for it in my fonts when iam doing a logo,its not on the system font list.

2. supranick750

supranick750

ok.the fonts i downloaded came up in the systems font list but i cant use them. all of the provided fonts that are on the disk are working but not the ones i downloaded from a free fonts web site. please help.

3. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

you properly D/l windows fonts go back and get fonts that are compatible with mac

4. supranick750

supranick750

i did download mac fonts.

5. kabizbak

kabizbak

Fonts availability

Hello…

I've the same problem. I'm on a Mac (OS X.4.9), and I can't use some of my installed system fonts with Logo Creator 5.1.

They appear in the fonts list, but when I click on their names, the fonts window close itself with no change upon my logo. :image10:

Help !