New and need ideas on logo?!

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by kavinrocky, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kavinrocky

kavinrocky

I'm looking for a logo for a new website.

Logo must be original and contemporary. The site will be a music based and this theme should be incorporated into the logo. The logo will be on a white background and the website has a blue and yellow theme. I can supply the example page to the successful bidder.

Logo to be supplied in jpeg format.

Please supply examples of your work when bidding.

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Is this going to be for music downloads, teaching ? all types of music or a specific genre? can you give a bit more detail?

3. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres a concept for starters

Attached Files:

4. kavinrocky

kavinrocky

it is a music site..and for music..mp3 downloads..

5. kavinrocky

kavinrocky

anyway,your logo is cool,where did you get the image from..I know the 1 of the music letter is from tlc..but what about the others..the notes?How did you join them up?

6. Worlock

Worlock Guest

It took a lot of different steps using the elements you see involved in the logo, using different programs to obtain the shapes and designs of the logo,most of us creators use other programs and elements to get the design and use TLC to create the finale logo for presentation. Im not saying that TLC isnt a stand alone logo maker, It is! But its not just the only one I use to create my designs, But it is my main one I use to put it all together in the end :)

7. kavinrocky

kavinrocky

So designing ain't easy.What softwares are needed to design superb and professional logos?Please tell me,i want to design like you !

8. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Ok first off...this is only my opinion...not anyone elses affiliated with this forum or who use this software, As for saying "Designing isnt easy"...I beg to differ, I think its not only easy, But to me, I really love doing it, I could write a colum on how I design, But its not about what I design, its about the way I view it, What I want to see in a design. You could put 10 or 100 people in a room give them all the same things to work with, and all would be different in the results of their designs. One thing is we all view designs differently, I appreciate the comment "You want to design like me" But actually you need to find your own path and NOT design like me..There are many on here who I really look up to and admire their work..KD-did, Chris, Awalck, Lamo1 and the list goes on and on, They all do awesome work, But I dont want to design like them. Read my blog and you will see what programs I use to create. trust me, You have to take some pretty hard knocks and not let them tear you up but build you up to where you get better. I didnt just wake up one day and design, I had to crawl and get beat to death to get where I think I am today. I had a person tell me once " a 3 yr. old with a crayon could design better than I can, And I dont think Im the best by any means, I just love what I do and it doesnt get any better than that!

9. kavinrocky

kavinrocky

I really like your msg to me.You love designing.I understand that all designers has their own style for their design.

Where is your blog?Im eager to see it.

Also you are a legendary member.At first,i thought no one would have cared about this topic but i like you because you cared and wrote on a long message for me.

Thanks alot.Where is your blog?

10. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Click on my name right beside the Bird, and in front of the Dot! scroll down and select "View Blog"
    HAHAHA you know whats funny? I dont even know what a "Legendary Member" is on here "

11. KD-did

KD-did

Worlock, that is new user group created to honor distinguished members for their participation here in the forums.

Thinking outside the box

12. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Well I hate to say it KD-did ( But I will )...Some of the "Legendary Members" that are in this "User group" havent been on this forum in over a year and some havent been here in Months! So with that said, I really dont feel "Honored" to be in that group :(
    Just voiceing my opinion on this :) I think if they contribute thats fine, but I havent seen some of these doing that lately!

5GallonAlan
    Legendary Member
    Last Activity: 14th May 2008

cidesign
    Legendary Member
    Last Activity: 23rd June 2008

denhom
    Legendary Member
    Last Activity: 30th April 2007

DHS
    Legendary Member
    Last Activity: 13th February 2006

djb5554
    Legendary Member
    Last Activity: 24th May 2007

dolphin
    Legendary Member
    Last Activity: 29th June 2007

djb5554
    Legendary Member
    Last Activity: 24th May 2007

Eddy Killops
    Legendary Member
    Last Activity: 26th October 2006

gettagrip
    Legendary Member
    Last Activity: 28th May 2008

13. KD-did

KD-did

I do understand where you are coming from but the intention was to honor the time and effort and thank members for contributing to the forums success to date.

14. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Well its a nice "Gesture" But I think it could have been done better :) Anyway thats a whole nother topic.

15. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres another concept Life without music would be boring so I used a planet earth with a speaker and headphones for all life on earth...

Attached Files:

16. KD-did

KD-did

A couple of concepts ...tag line omitted on purpose.

17. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres a design that really shows boredom at its best :)

Attached Files:

18. kavinrocky

kavinrocky

Where do you get da images?

Worlock,where do you get the image from?:image10:

Did you create the images for the logo,or took from somewhere else?

All yr logos are cool !

19. kavinrocky

kavinrocky

Logos from Kd-did was really good.Now i've got tha idea..Someone tell me , how do i get the images for my logo design.Like Kd-did with the box ?How did he did that?
    Please help..

Thanks alot..

20. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Kd-did's ( Hers ) came from here:
    http://www.dumpr.net/

I've explained the answer to the question before in other various posts, I have a very vast (3 terebytes ) of graphics...Purchased, cd's, drawn, and collected over time. I import them into TLC and build the logos. I have a friend who owns a tattoo parlor and he draws alot of my stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.