Need Unlock Code??

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by Les, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Les

Les

Hello, I just purchased this software. I received and order confirmation email. I see nothing in the email with an unlock code in it. I have an order confirmation number but no unlock code. I tried the order confirmation number to unlock the software but I was told it was invalid. I went to the help request page, looked up my order once again and only see my order confirmation number. How the heck do I unlock this software??? Please help!

2. KD-did

KD-did

Les, after you receive your confirmation, you use the link to get a download .Where you get your download there is an 8 digit number. That is what you use. If you need further help in getting your key http://www.thelogocreator.com/orderlookup.htm This is a good thing to bookmark if you didn't order the CD and should need to download again or want to download to another computer you own.

3. Les

Les

thanks katie for responding.

ok, i am a bit confused. the order confirmation email had no link for a download. There is a link for unzipping software, my order confirmation number, and links to the help page and forums....that is it. I did go to the order look up page and installed the software from there (even though i already had the demo installed) but nowhere did it give me an unlock code....again, I only was given an order confirmation number. am i missing something here?

4. KD-did

KD-did

It is easy to get confused by me..Lol. You first downloaded the free demo. Which you have unzipped and played with.. Then when you place an order.. (you ordered what edition) you get that download. After you have downloaded your purchased edition, you unzip, install.On the first run you will be asked for a code ...then the demo acts like a bonus adding to your logo element and template library.

I

5. Les

Les

thanks! just sent you an email :)

6. KD-did

KD-did

Look for a PM from me.:)

7. weismana81

weismana81

Same problems for me!!! Please help

Well, I am having the same problems. I absolutely cannot find my unlock code. I've looked everywhere. I've followed the instruction here, still no luck. Please help. I am using a temp logo that I am absolutely ashamed of. Please help :confused:

8. KD-did

KD-did