need some logos please

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by jayzce, Mar 20, 2008.

1. jayzce

jayzce

Hey I'm new here and i haven't done any formal logo for my company using TLC. Looking forward to some guys who can share or create some logos for me to consider.

Company name: Aftermarket Auto Parts & Accessories

Basically a mail order parts company, offers high performance parts and accessories for cars/trucks/suv. I'm looking into somewhat more on the corporate type of company logo.

Hope you can help me with some of your ideas.

Thanks in advance.

2. Topcatz

Topcatz Guest

Hi there

I'm certain a few of us will give it a go............

3. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

Hi jayze,
    it would help to get things going if you could tell us, or maybe give an example of, what you mean by;
    and do you have any colors or particular graphics you want to incorporate in the logo?

"help us help you!"

MD

4. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

To get things going
    MD
    (are u sure about the name? i mean isn't that what your selling?)

Attached Files:

5. jayzce

jayzce

Yellow,red,black are the preferred colors but others colors are welcome as long as they would turn out great. There's no need for my name to be on the logo just "Aftermarket Auto Parts & Accessories" would be fine. Graphics would be abstract or somewhat pick-up truck or car related.

6. jayzce

jayzce

i have made these, but looking for some other logo ideas. thanks

Attached Files:

7. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

Not bad mate, go easy on the size of the graphics though, "keep the balance"
    Here's some ideas made with 2 shapes and tekst, the graphics are supposed to be the 3 A's from Aftermarket Autoparts & Accessories
    MD:image31:

(btw i know accessories is misspelled, it's so you don't just copy them instead of drawing ideas from it...)

Attached Files:

8. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Nice designs there MD. The first 2 are my favorites of the group; the 3rd one reminds me of mountains, and the last reminds me of a tent. :) Nice work though!

9. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Jayzce, here are some more ideas. I couldn't resist some bling - reminded me of a hood ornament. :)

Attached Files:

10. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

this thread should be moved here

11. jayzce

jayzce

to the mods please moved my thread if you need to. sorry don't know i should have put it on that thread instead of here.

awalk i like the the first two logos from MD as well. i like you first two as well. hope some guys can share their logo ideas.

12. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Thanks Jayzce. No problem with the thread. You showed us your design here so I wasn't worried about moving it.

13. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

no worries if it stays here of course!
    but in light of the forum's surveyability this threat, fits this description;
    Help wanted with my design (8 Viewing)
    Need some help with your design or own a Laughingbird product and need help with getting your creative juices started, ask in here.
    (look at the first 5 posts)
    All good though!
    MD