Need some ideas

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Abhinav, Oct 2, 2004.

1. Abhinav

Abhinav

Hi People.

I thought that I was very good in having graphical ideas but after seeing this forum I think I am not that good. Can any one suggest some good designs and help me in starting up a non profit organisation?

Company name: Kushalnagar Inc.
    Wesite: www.kushalnagar.com

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

:57:

2. KD-did

KD-did

Abhinav, I'll bet that you do have good ideas and all you need to do is to hone your skills and to do that you need to spend time practicing. TLC and the forum is a great way to do that.

3. SamTanner

SamTanner

Abhinav,
    Your site template looks very nice already with all the gold and black, and those two basic colors work well together. However, your site appears to be completely void of any content. It would be hard to offer any real advice to you without knowing more about your intended use for the site. What message do you want to convey with your logo? I have a Page on my Portal Site dedicated to logo design that may help you find the direction you want to go. (end of shameless commercial plug) Keep in mind that it's all about conveying the proper image to your user. Good luck!

4. jamirae

jamirae

Abhinav,

maybe there's some issues, but it took too long for your site to load for me (and I'm on a high speed connection) so I didnt see the design. But if you could, like Sam suggested, offer more information about what your non-profit organization is all about that would be helpful to give you ideas. :)

5. SamTanner

SamTanner