Need some ideas for my design help!

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by ejmoch, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejmoch

ejmoch

Hi everone,

It's been a while since I last posted. I'm sorta kicking around a new idea for a seafood market / cafe

the name would be ISLAND SEAFOOD or ISLAND SEAFOOD MARKET

I've tinkered around with my logo creator and my results are just ...eegh! If anyone has some ideas, I would sure appreciate your input and help!

Have a wonderful day!

Kindest Regards,

Elizabeth
    emoch@knology.net:luv9:

2. ejmoch

ejmoch

Island Seafood Logo

Hi,

Actually, everytime I see a seafoody logo that I like, it's typically red & white with some sort of band/circle around it.
    But I'm very open to suggestions :image24:

Kindest Regards,

Elizabeth

3. KD-did

KD-did

Thinking a little outside the box and being non traditional. Island life is usually casual and everybody wears sun glasses. Depending on where you are a palm tree top could be placed on one or more of the taller letters.

4. ejmoch

ejmoch

Hi KD,

Thats awesome! Thank you.

Actuallly, I was thinking more corporate, less casual. Real looking lobster, along with a real looking fish. Thoughts?

Thank you,

Elizabeth

5. KD-did

KD-did

My life experience with island life has always been a more casual environment... where if your jeans don't have holes or aren't cut offs you are in formal attire.:)

When I was putting together your concept I sort of got focused on signage concept.Keeping expenses down by keeping it simple yet giving you a unique look . I figured for a cafe the lobster could wear a bib, for a seafood market other seafood items can be added. Ideally I would like to know what types of fish are regional to your area.

You have every right to want a corporate look for your business. I will focus on a more unique corporate look for you....

6. ejmoch

ejmoch

Hi KD

Thank you!

Grouper, Blue Fin Tuna, Mahi Mahi & the old lobster :)

I attached two logo's that I liked. This might give you an idea of what I'm visioning :image28:

Attached Files:

7. KD-did

KD-did

Thanks for the samples and the information it will make it much easier for the designers to design something unique with a local flair for you.

8. KD-did

KD-did

This is a rough out I started before you showed the samples above.Just thought I would show it to anyways.

9. ejmoch

ejmoch

Hi KD,

You were up late! That's an intersting concept.

10. KD-did

KD-did

Actually I had really envisioned more of a blue pallet for this concept keeping the theme sea related but not regional seafood specific because at the time I didn't know what would be appropriate. I changed the pallet color to red to be more into what you said was the color in designs that you liked. Admittedly the Neptune drawing needed a lot more work and the oval element could be smoothed out by not using the text outline function and going with 2 different sized ovals . Rough outs and rough ideas never look as good as a finished product.

11. KD-did

KD-did

Third concept.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.