Need logo tuned/created for Telecommunications Company

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by getwired, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. getwired

getwired

LOGO REQUEST

Do you own The Logo Creator? Yes, but I am looking for some better input.

Type of design: This will be used as my Logo, Letterhead, Prints, Business Cards, Vehicle Magnets, you name it!

Summary: Low Voltage Company (Wiring of data, voice, door systems, etc) Also do computer repair. My web site is getwiredchicago

Full requirements: I am looking for a clean and professional Logo. Something that is easy to print. I have included my general idea. No cartoon-ish schemes please - ALTHOUGH I saw one of Worlocks creations for a "Scott Carpenter Construction" and was totally impressed!

Company Name: Get-Wired Communications

Desired tagline: N/A - But input is always appreciated

Color scheme: Blue, Grey and Green

Desired style: Simple and professional

Notes to designers: I have added what I have been working on to give at least some idea. I like what I have done, but it just doesn't grab me and say, "I'm it!" If you know what I mean. This jpeg file is more of my idea for the Vehicle Magnets - all the information does not need to be in the Logo. I like the idea of the planet aspect with a green swoosh to indicate "Go" and of course the idea of spreading communications "worldwide". I have no problems paying someone for their creativity, but I am on a budget of course. I have seen a lot of work in this forum and you guys are totally creative!!! Also, just in case anyone wants to try to incorporate this idea - I am a Woman Owned and Operated business. Thank you in advance! I'm very excited to see what will be coming :)

Attached Files:

• lg2.jpg
      lg2.jpg
      File size:
      43.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I guess I should say Thank you Very Much for the recognition in your request...Im flattered...As you probably have seen I seem to start off slow and hopefully pick up speed...I am going to try this one...Again Thank you Soooooooooo much for the recognition. I hope I can please the eye *Wink

3. getwired

getwired

"Show me the money!"

You got it Worlock, and you deserve the Kudos! I just thought that was an awesome Logo. I think everyone on this forum is extremely creative and like I said, I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Thanks again!

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hi getwired - I just wanted to make sure that you have posted in an area of the forum where any samples may have costs associated with them. If you'd just like help in completing & tweaking your current project, I can move this into the Help Wanted area. If your plans are just to incooperate some ideas that others might have here, then that's probably the best place for this thread. Just let me know how you want to proceed. I just don't want anyone to be surprised.

Also, I totally agree. Worlock is very good, along with several others here. I'm sure you'll be able to get many ideas.

5. getwired

getwired

Hi Digger!

Thanks for clarifying for me! I have no problem paying someone for their work - we all have to eat, right? ;) I was just saying that my budget isn't very high. Whichever forum you think would be best suited would work for me. I just mentioned cost because I have pretty much done a lot of the work myself and am basically looking for a good tweak/idea - something that will "Snap!" So it's all up to what you think is best. I trust your judgement and don't want to step on any toes.

Best!

6. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I'll leave it here for now and we'll see how the thread matures. Please make every effort to check in often and provide feedback --- good or bad. The designers here are all adults and they prefer to know if the direction their going is right or wrong.

Designers keep in mind that getwired has openly advised her budget is not high. Not that should hinder you from working on her requests as hard as someone else, but just want to make sure everyone is on the same page here. This is good to know up front and I applaud her for letting everyone know. Thanks Getwired. (Can I call you GW for short?)

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Ok Heres my first attempt....Please tell me everything you dont like and do like. And what you would like...This isnt just for me...Its for everyone who enters this. ok???? You can be honest ! because its your logo isnt it?

Attached Files:

8. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Here it is in a dark enviornment...

Attached Files:

9. getwired

getwired

Digger - You can call me GW - not a problem :)

Worlock - You're off to a great start! I definitely like the second one better than the first. The green is a little too bright if that makes sense. I actually kind of wanted to stay a little more with the Blue/Grey writing and just go green with the swoosh. Also, I don't need to have anything else except for the name (data, voice, door systems). I really like the concept though!! It's kind of hard to see, but from what I can, I really like the planet!!!

It's hard to critique - I hope I do it pleasantly and with respect.

10. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Ok I understand everything except the part
    I lightened up the lettering and added green to the swooshes and took away the star burst...Keep the wheel rolling :D

Attached Files:

11. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Ok --- I haven't had any fun for awhile creating anything...so, I'll just throw something a little different into the mix. Something simple. Click on the sample for full size view. Anything can be added underneath 'communications'.

GW1.gif

12. getwired

getwired

I actually liked the starburst! Sorry, should have mentioned that. Can you do that in the same green as the swooshes? The lettering on Get-Wired Communications is a little hard to read - perhaps a different font style? We don't have to be to "techy" as I tried to develop that with the name of the business, again, if that makes any sense.

So the words "Data, Voice, Door Systems" can be nixed.

It's definitely on the right track! Thanks Worlock!

13. getwired

getwired

Thanks for your input Digger! Glad I can help you get your creative hat back on ;)

I like it! It's not much in the direction I want to go, but I like it nonetheless. Thank you!!!

Just so you guys know - I am having a few people over, so I might not be able to respond until later this evening/possibly tomorrow morning. Thank you for all the hard work thus far! I'll be sure to keep giving my input. I'm very good about following directions - even though I am a total rebel!!

14. Worlock

Worlock Guest

no problem...I will make the changes !..I love doing this...ever since I seen my first animation I knew this was what I wanted to do for a living :D

15. Worlock

Worlock Guest

It has been revised as requested :D

Attached Files:

16. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Ok ...I nixed the little words and changed up the font...Changed color of font to the color of the swooshes...re-added the starburst...Keep giving communication and we'll get connected ..HAHAHAHAHA

Attached Files:

17. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I got to thinking ( And Re-Reading over and over ) And I noticed that you also had stated signs for the door of the vehicle(s)...So I did a little reorganization of the lettering. So Heres my design keeping the door plaque
    in perspective too! :D
    Also by replacing the slogan like I did...I think the starburst is attention grabbing also. But as usual it isnt my logo :D

Attached Files:

18. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

another take

took a different approach. :image07-1:

Attached Files:

• gw.png
      gw.png
      File size:
      99.6 KB
      Views:
    • gwa.png
      gwa.png
      File size:
      35.4 KB
      Views:
  19. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

went for a different idea !!!!!:image28: :image27:

Attached Files:

20. getwired

getwired

Morning guys!

Thanks for all the input!!!

I like the ideas that are coming.

Worlock - I think you're the closest to something I'm looking for. I can feel it. It's hard to put my finger on it, but there's still something "missing". Maybe it's just the font. For the Vehicle Magnet could you input the information that I have in my original just to see how it would look? The magnets are my most important thing right now as I bought a new truck and need to get signage on there as soon as possible. Thank you for all your hard work!

Cyber - Good thinking on incorporating pink. Although pink is not a favorite color of mine, I totally see where you're going with it. Keep the ideas coming. I am very interested. Thank you for your hard work.

Lamo - I like where you're going. It definitely makes me wonder about alternatives to my idea. Sometimes I wonder if the "globe" idea may just be too hard for print and that perhaps I should go with something a little more simple. I like the work you were throwing out there for the "Energetika" guy. Please feel free to throw out more ideas! Thank you for your hard work.

Best Regards,
    getwired

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.