Need logo design advice please

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by daveconfused, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daveconfused

daveconfused

I bought the Logo creator v2.6 years ago. Despite reviewing the tutorials, I cannot seem to design a great looking logo for my sisters website. Also I cannot remove the white background to make the images transparent. I have been working with a web template and still in the development stage. I am trying to avoid looking cheesey.
    here is the link: site. All creative suggestives are welcomed.

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

HI, welcome to the forum. I'll move this this one over to the Help Wanted area and see if anyone would have any input for you.

3. gcp68

gcp68

Logo Help

To remove the white backround you would have to export your logo to transparent png. file. The png file will also let resize your work without the pixel blurring. Your work wil get better as you go on. What i did was mimic a lot of logos, magazines, and flyers that are already established.

4. Worlock

Worlock Guest

If you want send me the file you want transparent and I'll do it for you.

5. daveconfused

daveconfused

I am using corporate version , logo creator v2.6. When I export it to .PNG, it does not provide me the option to make it transparent. How does my logo look? I will look at magazines. Personally, I don't want to spend hours and hours on this

6. daveconfused

daveconfused

sure, how would I do that. I greatly appreciate the assistance

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

send the file to my email addy located in my profile...just click on my name, Youll see it ..."View Public Profile"

8. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I got your email with the logos you wanted transparented...I tried to send them back to you, But I got a return saying " you arent accepting emails from this person " So I will post them here.

To save...click on the logo...after it opens up...right click and select save as. You need to do this to each logo.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.