Need help

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by marissabyron, Jun 26, 2007.

1. marissabyron

marissabyron

Hi, i want to know how to make my design to be the logo of my forum board? I tried different things to upload it to my forum but still shows up as thumbnail. Please help!! Thanks:image09:

Attached Files:

2. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Which forum software are you using marissabyron? If it is vBulletin (the software used on this forum) you need to upload the logo image - the normal location in the forum file structure is within images/misc then in AdminCP Style Manager edit the Title Image in Image Paths to the same location/file name of your logo.

tip To make sure your logo is the same size as the default one right click the default logo and click on properties - this will show the image dimensions.

3. marissabyron

marissabyron

logo creator 5.0

I purchased this software in this website. i copied the logo in the template there and trying to upload it. its always showing as so small, like thumbnail. where can i find that vbulletin you said?

4. Doc

Doc Staff Member

vBulletin can be purchased from vBulletinĀ® - Instant Community
    You say you want to design a logo for your forum board - which forum board are you using? Is it phpBB, Simple Machines, Invision or something else. Before we can help with your problem about the logo being small we do need to know this.

5. marissabyron

marissabyron

InvisionFree. am i not allowed to change my forum logo? Im not sure

6. marissabyron

marissabyron

Im not sure what im doing. I just thought i can change it. because in my adminCP setting i can edit my board

7. gettagrip

gettagrip

Sounds like there might be a misunderstanding here

I think what marissabyron is trying to do is add an avatar picture to this board, is that right? If that's the case go into User CP and on the control panel on the left side click on "Edit Avatar". Browse for your image or enter the URL where it is located.

If this is not what you are trying to do, please disregard this message and have a wonderful day!

8. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Yeah - I'm a little confused too on what they are trying to accomplish.