Need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by ftramer, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ftramer

ftramer

I have modified one of the Crop. Ed. 1 templates but there is an image in it that I need one more of. When I click on "Add This Image" it gives me an error message "Object unexpected" "Script Error, Continue" If I say no the program closes and I loose the changes. If I say yes it remains open with no change. I am unable to find the image anywhere else to try and insert it. How can I select and copy an image within a template?

2. Shelly

Shelly

This happens to me as well,
    2 ways to work around it is to go to modify & duplicate object,or insert another object before and then go back and insert the object you want, then delete the object you didnt need. Its a pain but this happens often to me.

hope thie helps

3. jamirae

jamirae

oh, that is not good.. I wonder if Marc is aware of this problem? Do you both have the most recent version of TLC?

4. ftramer

ftramer

Yes, as far as I know! I purchased the software yesterday and checked for updates. None were needed.

5. KD-did

KD-did

ftramer, it helps to know what version you purchased, which template you are having problems with and what OS you are.

6. ftramer

ftramer

Download, why?

7. KD-did

KD-did

The retail version will give the no update needed message when there is indeed an update...

The add image only works as a change of an image or for addition on a new image. Under modify click on 'duplicate logo element' should get you what you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.