Need Help :(

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by jandarma, Feb 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jandarma

jandarma

Dear friends ,
    I am preparing some logos but I also want to write extra stuffs but the font is too big ,could you please show me the way about the fixing fonts.
    Another stuff is , for example I want to add my pictures or the some images but ı could not fix it too.Is ıt possıble to put new thıngs and the pictures or images to it.

2. KD-did

KD-did

jandarma, write your text then use the slide bar to scale it to size .under "format". You can import an picture/image under "file" and there again you will control the size by the slide bar under "attributes".

3. jandarma

jandarma

Dear dumbcable.com,
    Thank you very much.Now I saw how ı am stupıd.Thank you very much.

4. KD-did

KD-did

jandarma, ...did I miss the point of your post? If I did... I truly apologize. I think you bring a situation to the forum that needs to be addressed and that is it is not always easy to locate information, help or tutitorials on how to resize images and text. Unlike so much software where you would give a numerical value Marc tried to make it easier to resize to fit your design, the text effects and location in your design.

5. jandarma

jandarma

:) No,you dont need to apologize my friend ,when you told me that ''write your text then use the slide bar to scale it to size'' I saw what ı have missed.
    Well, at the end I have looked at to the programme very carefully and then I have fıxed the sıze of the fonts with the SCALE and CHARACTER SPACING.
    Thatswhy I have thanked to you because when I looked at that poınt I saw ıt and then I felt really very stupıd :)...
    Thank you very much
    I am so sıncere

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.