Need Help with this weak software

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by goddbody39, Feb 16, 2006.

1. goddbody39

goddbody39

:rant: Can anyone help me with this stupid program. I was really suckered into buying this weak software. I use front Page as my HTML Editor and I FTP via AOL. The instructions are horrible and they didn't even bother to show members an example of what the code looks like after the banner is edited. Need help before I take it back to the store.:rant:

2. KD-did

KD-did

Laughingbird has several programs which one are you having problems with?

3. goddbody39

goddbody39

help

I have the Flash Ad Creator. It says that the html page and the assets and swf should all be on the same level. Thats very confusing. The fact that the assets are not incorporated into the Ad Code itself is a serious delima. I FTP all the files to the server and it continues to display the default version. Can You Help?

4. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

you do not need to include the assets folder in your html. Just make sure that the asset folder you have is upload exactly how it is in your PC. another thing is that AOL is case sensitive. from my perspective. I recommend to use lower caps and no spaces. adjust your html also to match what is on your ftp.

visit my homepage and click on the sponsor tab, I placed a flash ad there and I am hosted with aol too.

good luck!

5. D RAT2

D RAT2

Nice banner on your "enter" page.. LOL

6. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

Thanks DRat!!

goddbody39, I forgot to mention that when your done editing your flash and export, one of the export files is html. Open it in notepad, copy the flsh part and paste it in your frontpage file.

like many progams you'll get the hang of it after an while. There is always an learning curve.

7. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Yeah I like the banner to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL?