Need help with my Logo :)

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by mouzi, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mouzi

mouzi

Hello, I recently got The Logo Creator as a gift from a friend and I wanted to make a logo for my dad. At his work every technician got a lay off and had to be let go since their contract expired. I tried to create a logo on my own. I don't think it's really bad but it's not really what he would like as a logo. So, can you guys help me with my problem?

my attempt at creating a logo.

Attached Files:

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Technology...as in computers? Electronics? can you specify?

3. mouzi

mouzi

Sorry :p

Oh, sorry. It's for my dads company which is technology, anything like computers, cellphones, games, satalite recievers. I know the title is very kiddy but I wanted it to be friendly. You can make the title any colour or font that you think is best suited for the logo. A picture would also be help a lot! Also if you could add in the slogan if thats not too much to ask. Thanks :). Sorry that wasn't very helpful but it's really hard doing this on my own.

4. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I read that in your original post :) But when people say or use the word "Technology" that is sooooo wide open for ideas and I felt it best to narrow it down some, For some Technology is Networking others it can be something as in Telephones...So its just best to get that out of the way :)
    I will work on a design for you here in a minute or 2...I got some ideas now that I have a better glimsp of what he does now...thank you!

5. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Ok Heres 1 design I came up with, using a battery thats been altered, with an on off switch, never heard of that have you? Well there you go, Imagination at work :) Made the I look like a power meter with a red dot on top to show power level is at full capacity...run that by your dad :)

Attached Files:

6. mouzi

mouzi

Wow thanks! its amazing! I'm going to call him and show you him your masterpiece ;)

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres another design that is a world wrapped up in power nodes, And glowing with juice.... Now my question is, Are these going to be used on what exactly?

Attached Files:

8. mouzi

mouzi

Thank you so much! they're both amazing! its going to be hard to decide

9. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Oh I got more, But I have a suggestion for you, Since its Dads logo, ask him what he would like in it as far as a graphic...then we can pin-point it to his liking too :)

10. Worlock

Worlock Guest

one more design to add to the mix....Heres more of a square type logo

Attached Files:

11. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Another style of a design......

Attached Files:

12. mouzi

mouzi

Sorry I didn't reply sooner but I have semester 1 exams tomorrow :( I was studying, also they all look great! I'll show them to my dad and he'll make the final decision since it is his company

13. Worlock

Worlock Guest

No Problem....We all have lives we have to attend to :)
    Well some of us anyways....U take all the time you need and let dad know there might be others who might help out in this as well :)

14. mouzi

mouzi

Okay! I'm all done with all the test for the first semester! My average test score was 86! would have been in the ninties but french is hard; oh yeah, anyway yes I showed the logos to him and he went to register his company but we did a NUANS search and turns out it's taken. So now I waited for my dad to register a name for his company first this time. The new name is "CityLogic" and it's not taken! Now it's official. So if you could please make a logo for the new company name "CityLogic" The company has the same purpose but there's no slogan or anything just CityLogic so computers and electronics with the name CityLogic. Also you choose what you'd like to do with it. Thanks!

15. Worlock

Worlock Guest

86 is a lot better that 76 or 66 :)

Ok since you came up with a different name...heres my concept.

A city in a circular design with a chip in the middle with the leads from it acting like streets with the name of your choosing on top and bottom...Since this is going on business cards I kept the design square to allow for wording and space. and I used arrow heads on the "I's" as in schematics they show as pathways for current flows and connections.
    I can design it with "CityLogic" as 1 word instead of 2 if desired.

let me know if any tweaking is desired.
    Worlock.

Attached Files:

16. 3DS

3DS

Hey Nice Concept...

i like that idea of the cpu/chip & the city aerial view. nice going!

17. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Most operations that work in electronics as well as electricians like the lightningbolt as a symbol they affiliate with, So with that in mind I came up with this idea. It can fit across the top of the bcard and your information below it.
    Thank you 3DS for the compliment :)

Attached Files:

18. mouzi

mouzi

Your designs are just amazing. The one with the CPU was just genius. I'll show these to him!

19. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Well I dont know about that :) But I appreciate the comment...But for a freebie...one cant complain about the design of it :)

I'll await your Dads opinion...good or bad...Just let me know, okie dokie?

20. mouzi

mouzi

Thanks

He loves it and he said that he will use the one with the aerial view on the city with the processor in the middle, but he asked if you could, change electronics repair to "Where We Go Next" Thanks :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.