1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Need help with E-book please!

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Amedeo, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Amedeo

Amedeo

:image10-1:

Hi everybody,

I love the program and I am sure there's something I am doing wrong. I just can't figure where's my mistake.

I was creating my e-book, everything's fine, I have all the files in my comp as soon as I'm exporting the final result.
    I am trying to use the e-book on Ebay as an ad. I uploaded the Book Graphics folder content and the .swf file on Photobucket in a new folder and I used the html code (modified with the direct link given by Photobucket for the .swf file). Unfortunately I got the e-book with the original images. what can I do?

Thank you!

2. Wicked

Wicked

I am not entirely familiar with using file hosting services to accomplish what you are trying to do.. We are unable to support to what is going on with photo bucket and where they are storing your files (in which folders relevant to one another) on their server.. The instructions for use is intended more so for those that have their own web hosting account whether it be free or paid hosting.. Another issue may be that photobucket renames your files once you upload them to avoid duplicate file names by their users.. This will throw everything off.

3. Amedeo

Amedeo

Thank you.

4. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hello Amedeo.

We're working on correcting this.
    I'm about to launch a version of the eCover Creator (a free update) that will allow you to export the .swf file (the animation) without any other files (no more need for the 'assets' folder)

This will let you export a spinning eBook and upload it to eBay as a single file.

Marc

5. Amedeo

Amedeo

Hello, Marc,

This sounds really good! Thanks for taking care of this problem, I am sure it is important for a lot of your customers!