Need help with a new logo

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by Creatistic, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Creatistic

Creatistic

[​IMG]I am trying to create a logo for my design company the company name is Creatistic
    The slogan is "unleash your creativity".
    http://www.creatisticteam.com

I was wondering if anyone could help me thanks!!!:image28:

2. OldenGray

OldenGray

First, you need to understand that my purpose is to "get those creative juices flowing" and it is not my intent to be rude, only attempting to provide some informational assist. I hope you take this in the right way and get to a place where you achieve your goals.

In looking at your present logo "Creatistic" I find that it does not convey a feeling that would cause me to linger and examine your site and/or your professional services. In trying to get too creative, you overshot the mark and landed in a gray area between what constitutes marketable graphic design and being "artsy." Besides, the present "Creatistic" is just not readable and clean.

The Phoenix looks more like the emblem for a motorcycle club rather than the logo for a design services firm. Way too prominent and overpowering. Folks will get the wrong impression. That's just my opinion, o.k.? Others may disagree, but I'm sure all want to help, and help they will.

I would suggest that you clean up the site's landing page and if you insist in using the bird, then make it real small, clean it up (delete all the extraneous features) and combine it with the "Creatistic" for a more unified look. Pick up a good, crisp, clean type face for the "Creatistic". Note: I assume you have LB Logo Creator and know how to use it so, rather than doing your logo for you, why not create a few yourself and submit them for critique here. You'll get as many opinions as your heart desires.Also, you'll have a lot of fun doing logos in Logo Creator (sounds like a plug, doesn't it?)

Just keep in mind that we are all here to help you and you asked for a critique that would be helpful. I hope this has been one of those. I, for one, look forward to seeing your submittals. Also, as a creative business, you need to come up with your own logo (just as a matter of pride) and this is intended to guide you in the right direction.

3. Creatistic

Creatistic

Thanks!
    I love getting feedback bad or good it is very helpful and it always pushes me in the right direction. I understand that i must create my own design i just need view points from other designers on what to go about to completing this.

Thanks alot I also have more designs of my work that i would like your input on....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.