Need help pleaese

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by jel, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jel

jel

I'd like to know if there is a way of producing a half globe.I have tried dropping quarter circle shapes over the globe,couring it to match the bacground,etc, what i need is to be able to split an orb in two without losing any other elements of the image.can anyone help me?

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

jel welcome to the forum.

I moved your post so that it would get seen. It is best to start a new post with your question rather than post in another thread. People will see it better if you start a new one.

Now are you speaking of an element in TLC? If so which one?

You can always open a TLC element in another graphics program and edit it their, then export it back into TLC. Just make sure that if you edit it in an outside program that you save it as a transparent PNG.

3. KD-did

KD-did

The easiest way to cut a globe in half is to place the globe to the left almost to the edge and drag the canvas so that it shows a globe half (see attachment) export as png. Re-launch or re-size cavas.. If doing a resize you'll need to go to modify to delete element and import your half a globe. You can do this splitting the globe either vertically or horizontally.

TLC doesn't save or export anything not showing on the canvas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.