Need help, activation code.

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by kittykatt, May 9, 2008.

1. kittykatt

kittykatt

Hi all, I know I am know and not sure if I am posting this in the right area, but a bit confused.
    I bought that Easy logo just about 20 min ago, without thinking that my email is not active and paid with paypal which I have my email with and have not changed... how can I get my activation code as I have not paid with a card and have not details of how I paid except for the email that is not working anymore :image09:

2. KD-did

KD-did

If you bought TLC and are referring to it as "Easy logo" then you will have to send a PM to laughingbird and supply him with the email address you used and that it was a Paypal transaction he should be able to verify it and take care of you from there.
    http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=903

3. kittykatt

kittykatt

Thanks I have done so... waiting for him to answer me,.

Jess

4. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Jessica.

I've just eMailed you back.
    Let me know when you receive it.

Marc

5. kittykatt

kittykatt

Hmm not sure whats up with my emails, but I have not got anything.... yet....
    could you let me know which email you sent to, just type in the end bit after@.

Sorry for all this, I am sure you have other more important things to take care of, so sorry.
    Jess

6. Mr Laughingbird

Hi Jess.
    Something is wrong with your eMail account.

Here's the letter I sent you.

------
    Hi Jessica.
    Thanks for the letter.

What program did you purchase?
    And, in general, around what date? This will help me look up you account and resend you the key.

You can also try: http://www.findmyorder.com

Marc
    --------

And here's the reply I received back:
    (I used both addressees you sent me)

----------
    MAIL DELIVERY FAILED;

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
    recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

webmaster@ nabeeha.net
    The mail server could not deliver mail to webmaster@ nabeeha.net. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries.
    ----------

7. kittykatt

kittykatt

It was today hon... from the email webmaster@nabeeha.net , this domain has been cancelled and i totally forgot that I had it for the paypal account and that it would come there, could you send it to info@lovinggsd.com instead hon?

Jess

8. TimeIsMoney

TimeIsMoney

Activation Key

Hi,
    This is my first post, so firstly let me say hi to you all. :image28:

I bought The Logo Creator v5.2 Corporate Edition yesterday. I downloaded the software via the web successfully and also successfully installed the software on my PC. Used the program for about an hour and then closed the program. I came back to my PC and clicked on Start>progams>uninstall Logo Creator (in error of course) and l and behold it started to uninstall Logo Creator. I said all sorts of profanities, but there was nothing I could do to stop it. So I proceeded to reinstall the program from the ZIP file I was sent from Laughingbird when I bought the software online. After installation, I entered the Unlock code, but when I submitted the unlock code the screen indicated the unlock code was incorrect. o complicate things a bit further, when I reinstalled Logo Maker on my PC I this time did not install the uninstall part of the software - so that I would not find myself in the same situation where I inadvertatly clicked on the uninstall instead of Logo maker.

At this time I cannot see where I click on the enter the unlock code.

I am stuck and would appreciate it if someone cole help.

Thanks.

9. TimeIsMoney

TimeIsMoney

Unlock- Code

Hi All,
    Just one thing I forgot to mention and that is when I tried to phone the product support/technical support by phone number 805-484 7676 all I received was a fax sound.

10. TimeIsMoney

TimeIsMoney

Unloack Key

The saga continues..... I found another tel number that one can aparently call 24 hrs per day for download issues. So I called it... and lo and behold the person on the other end of the line said that myu issue was not a download issue but a technical support issue and that I will have to phone back tomorrow to speak to someone in technical support. Aghhhhhh... I hate things that that don't work. I have spent hours on this software so far. The poor setup of the security aspect of the software, in my eyes, gives this product a not so good rating.

11. KD-did

KD-did

TimeIsMoney, to get the prompt for submitting the "key" you would have to also delete the TLC file found the "Program Files" after in uninstalling the software. With a fresh download and re-installation you will be good as new.

Being you didn't include the uninstall portion you will have to remove TLC through the control panel.

12. Mr Laughingbird

Hi Jess.

The 2nd eMail (lovingggsd) also bounces back to me.
    Do you have a gMail or Yahoo account?

Marc

13. Mr Laughingbird

Hello TimeIsMoney.

This sure sounds complicated.
    I'm sorry for the hassles. If you uninstall The Logo Creator from the Uninstall application, it should remove it with no problem. If you then re-installed from the zip file, you should be back to square 1. I'm not quite sure what the glitch was.

They key you used, can you send it to me (send it to my Private Message).

Also, the number you mentioned to above is about 4 years old. Do you know where you found this tech support number? (my tech support page has the actual numbers to call: http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/support.html

Marc

14. TimeIsMoney

TimeIsMoney

Unlock Code

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. What I eventually did was to reinstall the software over the software already installed but this time including the uninstal part of the program. I then uninstalled the program using the uninstal part of the program. I deleted the zip file containing the program from my pc and redownloaded the program zip file online and then reinstalled the program. However, I was not asked to enter the Unloack Code. Is this correct or will the program just be operating like the trial version and not as a full version if the access code is not entered? The reason I ask this is that when I had the software running correctly, it gave me the opportunity to save logos as GIF, JPEG, PNG, etc and now it just gives me the option of saving as images.

So all in all I removed the program and started again.

15. TimeIsMoney

TimeIsMoney

16. kittykatt

kittykatt

OMG that is weird as I am using it.
    But yes I have.
    its j_nabeeha@hotmail.co.uk or lovinggsd@yahoo.co.uk
    thanks for trying to help me, I am really greatful for it.
    Jess

17. TimeIsMoney

TimeIsMoney

Unloac Code

Hi All,

All is sorted out now. Thanks.

18. kittykatt

kittykatt

Sorry "laughingbird", I am back, I have had some major internet issues and therefore have not been able to come back.
    I think I sent you a pm with my details from the paypal transaction some time ago, but the email was not in use.
    I can send you again i think if its still in the system.

But I think you should have the pm in your inbox unless you got a full inbox and deleted it which I understand.

Let me know please.

Please email me on either info AT lovinggsd DOT com (this one is fixed now, moved host) or sah-ze AT live DOT com

Email Edited for your security from spam bots.

19. kittykatt

kittykatt

Thanks wicked for edit the email, didnt think of it.

I am not sure if you have sent any email to me as I have not got any.
    I am wondering if you can try to contact me about this somehow.
    I have j_nabeeha AT hotmail DOT com as msn to chat but the emails that comes in there are loads and not sure if you would send me any there that i would be able to see it, as its loads a day as I am only using this for chatting.

Please let me know.