Need Expert help...I am not an expert!

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by robyn42, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robyn42

robyn42

I had to design a new logo for our sister company. Please take a look and make it look great!

Attached Files:

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Wow - what would want to change it for? I like it just how it is. Very nice.

3. robyn42

robyn42

Don't just say that to be nice...I am a big girl, I can take it! I don't like how the A in American reads. Kind of hard to read..don't you think?

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

No really, I do like it. I do see your concern (slightly) about the A. I might try moving the swooshes up a little creating a fatter area for the circle for the letter A and tweaking the size of the background star. It also may help to decrease the font size of 'merica'. But, overall, the design is pretty solid to me.

5. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Try and remove the star behind the A. Then enlarge the A and make it red. If you want a star in it then try and make the top if the letter i a star. Just a few ideas. I do like what you have going so far though. Good color choice. :D

6. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Great suggestion Mac.

I hope you don't mind Robyn, but I've filed this layout away for future reference. For some reason, it just sticks out to me. I would not use it exactly as is, but the general layout I really like.

7. neubreed

neubreed

I'm not keen on the purple swoosh behind the red one, makes it look a bit old fashioned. I'd also lose the line between American Carpet and of Woodbury. Hope this helps it along!

8. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I believe the swoosh behind is blue.

9. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

you always try this option just move it around a bit

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.