Need Example for Sports Team Logos

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by danterrycol, Jan 4, 2007.

1. danterrycol

I am looking for any help, ideas, or templates to create sports team logos.

We help create sports logos for kids teams for a variety of sports (baseball, football, hockey, soccer, basketball, volleyball, etc).

I like the Laughing Bird Software but the Sports Pak seems pretty limited in the logo and image options.

Any help would be appreciated!

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

That's what I thought when I purchased the sport pack....not enough basketball items. But, the great thing with TLC is that you can import any image --- so you can tweak the existing logos or create a whole new one from scratch.
  3. blackknight

TLC is only limited by the imagination. Just import a design in png and it will show up in TLC without the white box surrounding it. You CAN come up with a very nice and original design but just list the elements, colors shapes thast you wish and simply put in some serious thought about what you do want and with TLC you can achieve it. Alot of my designs that I did in TLC were not relied on by templates but rather by importing what it is I needed, so there really isn't any limits to what you can achieve. Look forward to seeing your design when it is finished and if you need help there are many here that will be happy to pitch in. Happy Logoleering!