Need Dough-Boy and 3D animal body characters

Discussion in 'Wish list for future releases' started by ASHL, Jul 30, 2014.

1. ASHL

ASHL

Domesticated animals/pets as well as wild/farm/ugly creature ones... all of it. Cute girly looking house cats... and boy cats. Different breeds of dogs like that would be cool.

Mainly the shape of the dog and cat just plain white with paws and claws, etc. PLEASE!

ANIMATED ones would be even cooler, as cats and dogs on all fours AND upright, walking and talking.

2. KD-did

KD-did

gcuneo2 likes this.
  3. ASHL

ASHL

Thanks, KD-did. Those are cool... I've seen them. But no... nothing like that. I want some of Marc characters... they can be faceless or have cool faces or both. But I want some exactly like his dough-boy-like white figures.. fat and fun looking... as animals. Even if they were like Baldy and had features and hair and stuff... but that puffy kind of actual character. It could be carried further into flowers that have those daisy heads with faces... stems as arms, etc.. but made into a human-like character.
    :jump mouse:

4. ASHL

ASHL

Oh, I love them. I thought I'd gotten the plain ones AND the animated ones that day after you and I "talked" via email. Now I see I missed both. i DO want them them. PULLLEESSEEE can you make us some simple dogs and cats. I've been talking to Gunsmoke... and telling him I want a CAT... like those same characters... with paws instead of hands and ears. I want them both walking on all fours with tails swishing... :) and walking upright like your boy/girl characters.

I have a CAT in the logo of my business that has a mean boy-like face. I wish I had a girl cat... sweet with a smile and longer cat hair with bows.... YOU KNOWWWWW. Just to make the website more mine! I'd even do the same colors and markings of my cat. But I want the human body part. :)
    This is the existing cat. I'd love the girl one to have that same nose and I'd put long curly whiskers on her... bows on her ears. Hee hee. Just hoping I can make one or find one somewhere.

Attached Files:

5. ASHL

ASHL

Where did your post go, Marc? I thought I was answering you on here...
    Ohhhhhhhhhh. It was an email. Well, Marc... I LOVE those and yes, I am going to get them too! Just have to wait a few days.